In Fiscal Year 2014, pending OSD Comptroller approval, this service will become a Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) entity. As such, the cost of many services will be billed directly to service recipients based on an Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Comptroller rate schedule.
Currently, the cost is assigned to appropriated funds or billable directly to service recipients on a cost reimbursable basis. To determine which applies, contact the POC below.
For additional service and ordering information, please contact us at:
Phone: (717) 267-9876
Capability Implementation consists of operationalizing IA products to ensure a smooth transition from the development process to an operational environment.
Capability implementation features in support of IA material solutions about to be fielded.
- Implementation – The fielding and implementation of Computer Network Defense (CND) technologies into the operational environment to support Tier 2 and 3 CND Service Provider (CNDSP).
- Configuration Management – The configuration management (CM) processes associated with new and existing CND technologies utilized to support operations for Tier 2 and 3 CNDSP. Activities involve baseline maintenance, system administration, and vulnerability management.
- Product Concept of Operations (CONOPs)/Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) Development – The development of capability solutions with CONOPs solutions and supporting TTPs. These documents are developed for all roles including: users, operators, analysts, system administrators, etc.
- Deployment, Implementation, Maturization & Effectiveness (DIME) – Standard methodology and vendor services for gaining resource efficiencies and achieving full solution operationalization across DoD.
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS) Operations – VMS operations support current VMS partners and provide operationalization support to new and current VMS partners.