FOR MORE INFORMATION
Organization & Manpower
Fax (301) 225-0519
Fax (301) 225-0519
Fax (301) 225-0519
Provide stewardship over the Agency's civilian and military authorized positions. To exercise centralized authority and serve as the Personnel Systems Manager by providing organizational accountability in major program elements for civilian pay within the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System and Defense Civilian Payroll System.
- Provides oversight to payroll and personnel consolidations, transfers, and regionalization efforts; formulate and develops plans and policies for Agency-wide travel and payroll servicing.
- Provide DISA employees with payroll and travel customer service, and serve as liaison with the Defense Finance Accounting Service.
- Provides automation support and oversight to the agency and directorate for the major systems such as the Modern Defense Civilian Personnel Data System, Career Trek, Automated Time Attendance and Production System, and Defense Travel System.
- Provides developmental and logistic support for Corporate Management Information.
- Acts as the single point of contact for Agency Civilian Personnel Data, and is the focal point for dissemination of information on new system features.
- Manages the Joint Duty Authorization List (JDAL) for DISA.
- Prepares the annual Joint Manpower Program (JMP) information for the Agency.
Organization and Manpower
- Responsible for controlling, directing, and maintaining organizational structure, charts, mission/function statements; and through its position management role, promote economy and efficiency.
- Act as the Agency liaison bridging human resources management and financial resources management, linking personnel (military and civilian) and budget development and execution (Comptroller).
- Interface with all internal organizational elements within the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, and Washington Headquarters Services.
- Formulate plans and policies for payroll operations.
- Provide customer service support for employees.
- Provide oversight to payroll and personnel consolidations, transfers, and regionalization efforts.
- Interface with DFAS to resolve employee pay problems.
- Provide training and information to the timekeepers and certifiers.
- Maintain customer service support files.
- Implement, support and maintain labor cost accounting system (ATAAPS).
- Maintain payroll accounting classification data in the Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS).
Personnel Systems Management
- Manage and oversee the Travel and Transportation Program for DISA worldwide.
- Implements polices and procedures relating to travel for DISA worldwide.
- Serves as Program Manager for Implementation of DTS within DISA.
- Manage and oversee the Fleet Program for DISA worldwide.
- Manage the Government Travel Charge Card Program for DISA employees.
- Serve as liaison between DISA and the Government Travel Charge Card Company and the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS).
- Process requests for temporary duty (TDY), contractor, and invitational travel worldwide; local travel claims; real estate claims, and actual expense allowance requests.
- Arranges bus transportation.
- Serves as alternate COR for the commercial travel service contract with DISA.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the Mass Transportation Fringe Benefit Program.
- Act as the single point of contact for Agency Civilian Personnel Data, and be the focal point for dissemination of information on new system features.
- Provide for organizational accountability in major program elements for civilian pay within the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS).
- Represent the functional community in planning and executing actions required to implement or change personnel and personnel systems.
- Provide support for regionalization, conversion, and transfers of employees to DISA and within DISA.
- Produce Civilian Personnel Reports.