FOR MORE INFORMATION
(301) 225-1208, DSN 375
Advise and assist the Director in formulating, executing, and evaluating civilian personnel plans and programs; provide technical guidance and assistance to the DISA managers and employees; and oversee DISA civilian personnel management activities worldwide.
- Formulate policies for administering the civilian personnel program, including recruitment, placement, position classification, employee relations/benefits, and labor relations.
- Manage the Senior Executive Service program to include resource allocation, position establishment, staffing, performance planning and evaluation, pay administration, awards and bonuses, recertification, and candidate development.
- Administer recruiting and staffing for the DISA Intern Program.
- Administer the Career Management System.
- Serve as the operating Civilian Personnel Office for DISA Headquarters and DISA field offices throughout the National Capital Region.